Recruitment Process for Employers
We follow a best practice process consisting of the following stages:
Taking the job brief
When you first tell us about a role available within your organisation, we take the time to understand about your team culture, the position and type of skill / experience required for the role. We also consult with you and provide advice about various types of solutions for each unique situation.
We conduct comprehensive searches throughout our candidate database. As we are a specialist agency we also have access to a broad contact network within the accounting and finance industry.
Candidate selection and assessment
- We conduct thorough interviews of possible candidates taking into account not only each candidates skills and experience but also ensuring that we understand other key factors such as each person’s preferred work location, long term career plans and salary expectations.
- Whenever possible our process involves the reference checking of preferred candidates, ensuring that we provide you with as much relevant information as we can, to help you make your decisions.
- As a specialist agency we have the advantage of many years of relationships with industry candidates. This means that we have an understanding about candidate’s goals and expectations and thus we are able to match more effectively both parties’ expectations and long term plans.
Presentation of candidates
As each candidate offers a unique solution, we generally discuss each candidate with you over the phone. We also prepare confidential reports and detailed resumes for each candidate that we refer to you, ensuring that we present to you as much relevant information about each person’s history, experience and specific attributes.
Essentially we aim to present to you candidates who are likely to be more than just short term solutions for you.
Coordination of interviews:
- It is part of our job to coordinate interview times and dates on your behalf with the preferred candidates.
- We also ensure that we communicate with each candidate after their interview, we obtain their feedback, ascertain their level of interest in the role and we communicate this information to you.
- If the candidates has questions or reservations after an interview, or if their situation changes (for example if another role is offered to them during the process) we ensure that we advise you straight away.
Offer and employment
Once you make a decision and you confirm your offer to the most suitable candidate, we make the offer on your behalf. We remain actively involved at this concluding stage to ensure that any outstanding issues are resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.
Where we are different with our approach is the emphasis we put on the quality of the relationships with both parties at each stage. We take the time to fully understand the goals and wishes of our clients and candidates.
We continue to keep in regular communication with our clients and candidates to help ensure a smooth and successful placement-
- Prior to commencement – we keep in contact with the candidate, manage their resignation process and provide any support needed.
- First day – we check the candidate in with your reception on their first day to ensure everything starts smoothly.
- First two weeks – we stay in touch with the candidate and client to ensure the induction has gone well and the candidate is settling in.
- One to three months – we keep regular communication, gain feedback and make sure everything is going well.
- Six months
- One year
At each stage of the process, we aim to ensure that everything we do contributes to the building of a long term, mutually rewarding business relationship with our clients.