Business Services Client Manager
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Ref #: 2407
Working at a Mid-size firm, this role will involve a mix of compliance and consulting work. You will be building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Run the workflow and manage the client engagement
- Flexible “family friendly” hours
This well-estbalished firm has 25+ staff and 3 directors. The firm offers a range of services to their clients including Business Services & Tax, Financial Planning, Superannuation, Business Development and Property Advice. Their cliental is a mix of individuals and businesses, and the directors strongly encourage their team to build the relationships with the clients.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of diverse clients
- Preparation and Completion of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Tax returns for all entities
- Knowledge of FBT, GST, CGT & Division 7a
- Providing proactive business advice to clients
What’s on Offer
This Accounting firm is now offering a suitable candidate a senior position to be more involved and exposed to the business. You will have more client contact and have a chance to undertake required training and development.
$$ is negotiable and will be commensurate with skill and experience. Future partnership opportunities will be possible in this firm.
You will be a proactive person, with experience in tax planning and an interest in offering value-add services for clients. You will have at least 7 years experience in Public Practice Accounting & Tax with CA or CPA qualification.
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact your career consultant at Outfit Recruitment.
- Location: Melbourne – Northern Suburbs
- Salary: $80,000 – $100,000
- Ref #: 2407