Salary: up to $100,000
Ref #: 2184
Be part of a growing division. Exciting and Financially rewarding role. Work directly with the Partner. Career Progression and Challenging work.
- Highly regarded specialist team
- Located close to public transport and parking
Forensic accounting is the fastest growing area of accounting. It is able to provide both an exciting and finacially rewarding career.
An exciting and unique opportunity to join this leading 2nd tier accounting firm in their forensic accounting division. This division is growing and you will have the opportunity to work closely with & learn from some of Australia’s leading Forensic Accountants.
In this role you will have assist in preparing reports for family law and business valuations. You will be involved in Commercial, Tax and Family Law including asset tracing, trade practice claims, contract breaches, fraud investigations, single expert and shadow reporting.
The successful candidate will have –
- 2+ years experience working in a Forensic accounting role OR a very strong Audit or Liquidations/Insolvency background.
- CA/CPA qualified or close to completion
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Rewarding salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Negotiable based on experience level.”
How to Apply:
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ Button or contact your Career Consultant at Outfit Recruitment.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: up to $100,000
- Ref #: 2184