Salary: $$ negotiable
Ref #: 2420
If you’re passionate about Insolvency, a exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Accountant to join a very reputable insolvency firm located in Melbourne CBD.
- Opportunity to work your way up to partner-level
- Social, friendly and supportive workplace
Our client is an insolvency firm which is devoted to personal and corporate insolvency. They are a boutique firm which are looking for a Insolvency Accountant to join their team.Job Responsibilities
- You will be dealing with a variety of corporate insolvency matters from formal appointments such as liquidations, bankruptcy, receiverships
- You will have exposure to all aspects of jobs and administrations
- You will also be involved with personal insolvency matters and effectively manage workflow
What’s on Offer
Within this role there is an opportunity to widen your knowledge and gain experience. There is career progression and development available, with the future opportunity for partnership.
To be successful you need to be on your way to obtaining your CA or CPA qualification and have at least 4-5 years local insolvency experience. An assertive and highly effective communicator. $$ negotiable depending on experience
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact Outfit Recruitment on 03 9525 2440 for more information.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: $$ negotiable
- Ref #: 2420