Salary: $55,000 - $75,000
Ref #: 2421
Fantastic well known Accounting firm on the fringes of the CBD are offering an Intermediate Accountant role.
- Reputable and well established accounting firm
- Close to Public Transport
About the Company
Warm friendly firm with around 40 staff members is currently seeking to expand operations and are searching for a competent intermediate accountant to join their team. This firm has been around for 66 years and provide a highly personalised service and an efficient turnaround of work.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Business Accounting & Taxation
- Individual Taxation
- BAS / IAS
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts & Individuals
- Understanding of complex tax issues around Division 7a, CGT, FBT, GST, and more
- Taxation Advice
What’s on Offer
This firm is now offering the suitable candidate a chance to further their career and gain more experience in Business Services. The firm is close-knit and has a flat structure, therefore the successful candidate will be working closely with their team but also the partners, which will allow for excellent training and development.
The suitable candidate will have 2+ years experience in Business Services in an Australian Accounting Firm and have excellent communication skills. You would ideally be ambitious with the drive to succeed and be able to work autonomously.
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact your career consultant at Outfit Recruitment.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: $55,000 – $75,000
- Ref #: 2421