Intermediate SMSF Accountant
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000
Ref #: 2518
Reputable Accounting firm located in the inner CBD are offering an Intermediate Accountant role. Diverse role in Business Services / Superannuation.
- Reputable and well established accounting firm
- Close to Public Transport
About the Company
A warm, friendly firm with around 40+ staff members are currently looking for a competent intermediate accountant to join their team. They are a well established accounting firm which focuses on value add services for their clients.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Business Accounting & Taxation
- Individual Taxation
- BAS / IAS
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Tax Returns and statements for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts & Individuals
- Understanding of complex tax issues around Division 7a, CGT, FBT, GST, and more
- Taxation Advice
What’s on Offer
This firm is now offering the suitable candidate a chance to further their career and gain more experience. They will also grow with the firm and have more client contact.
The suitable candidate will have 3+ years experience in an Australian Accounting Firm and have excellent verbal and written skills. If you have BGL experience it would be a bonus.
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact your career consultant at Outfit Recruitment.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: $55,000 – $70,000
- Ref #: 2518