Junior Accountant – Public Practice (CA)
Ref #: 2408
Fantastic learning culture, great exposure, nice offices and supportive team environment. Progress your career in a reputable Mid-size Firm.
- Fully paid study support and study leave
- Social, friendly and supportive workplace
Our client, a leading Melbourne accounting firm located close to Melbourne CBD has an opportunity for an accountant with Business Services experience. Their core services include Business Services, Audit & Assurance, Tax Consulting & Compliance, Superannuation Services and Financial Modelling.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts
- Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts & Individuals
- Understanding and advising on complex tax issues around Division 7a, CGT, FBT, GST, and more
- Corporate Compliance
- Superannuation Audit
- Business Advisory & Tax Planning
- Cash flow forecasting and succession planning
What’s On Offer:
Our client will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills by working with sophisticated client portfolios, involvement in learning and development programs as well as ongoing mentoring.
Suitable applicants will have 2+ years of experience and have a background of Business Services. You will have commenced your CA studies. To be successful in this role you will have strong tax and accounting technical skills, time management, client service, communication skills and be ambitious.
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact your career consultant at Outfit Recruitment.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: $45,000-$60,000
- Ref #: 2408