Part-Time Taxation Accountant
Salary: $$ negotiable
Ref #: 2489
Our client, is a reputable accounting firm with over 20 staff members which are looking for an accountant to join their team, part-time.
- Good location
- Pick your own hours/days!
About the Company
Our client is a well established accounting firm which provides a supportive and friendly work environment. They have a relaxed, social environment with a mix of ages, all living in the local area.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts & Individuals
- Advising on complex tax issues around Division 7a (inter-entity e.g. trust to company or company to director), CGT, FBT, GST margin schemes, and more
- Tax Consulting and Client Advisory work
- Responsible for the preparation of audits for internal and external SMSF audits of a growing client base.
What’s on Offer
Our client will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills. This is a part-time role which is flexible in terms of days and hours. Our client is situated in a good location and are offering generous $$ pro rata.
You must have 2-3 years experience in an Australian Accounting firm with a background of tax and audit experience. To be considered you must also be CA/CPA qualified or in progress. You will be well presented with excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact Outfit Recruitment on (03) 9525 2440 for more information.
- Location: Melbourne – Western Suburbs
- Salary: $$ negotiable
- Ref #: 2489