Public Practice Partner
Salary: $120,00 - $180,000
Ref #: 2314
Well-established firm, Good Growth Opportunity, Lead the Team, Generous Remuneration.
- Career growth
- Great working culture
An accounting firm that allows their employees to advance and develop their career. This firm located in a fantastic area, with nice offices understands the needs of clients and aim to expand current operations.Job Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Financial Accountants
- Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts & Individuals
- Advising on complex tax issues around Division 7a (inter-entity e.g. trust to company or company to director), CGT, FBT, GST, and more
- Corporate Compliance
- Superannuation Audit
- Business Advisory & Tax Planning
- Cash flow forecasting and succession planning
- Supervision of staff and reviewing work
- Managing WIP
What’s On Offer:
You will work directly with an experienced Partner. Long-term Career growth and partnership opportunities will be available.
Suitable applicants will have minimum 8 years of accounting experience and have a background within an Accounting Firm. The successful candidate will be CA or CPA qualified. Strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills are a must. Preferably you will already have experience with supervising staff and reviewing work.
Experience with relevant accounting software such as:
How to Apply:
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ Button or contact your Career Consultant at Outfit Recruitment.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: $120,00 – $180,000
- Ref #: 2314