Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
Ref #: 2519
Our client is a well established Chartered Accounting firm, with a friendly environment that are looking for a senior accountant to join their team.
- Close to Public Transport
- Great team environment
About the Company
Our client is well known and established Chartered Accounting firm. They have 70+ staff which 8 of them are partners of the firm. They provide different services such as Tax Services, Business Advisory, Financial Services, Audit and Computer Services.
- Reporting directly to the partner
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts & Individuals
- Advising on complex tax issues around Division 7a (inter-entity e.g. trust to company or company to director), CGT, FBT, GST margin schemes, and more
- Tax Consulting and Client Advisory work
- Reviewing junior accountant’s work
What’s on Offer
Our client will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills. In this role you will be offered training to ensure that the team is to the highest professionalism.
Experience in an Australian Accounting Firm is desired as well as the CA or CPA qualification. You will be well presented with excellent communication skills. Strong technical skills are a must as you will be providing advice to clients.
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact Outfit Recruitment on (03) 9525 2444 for more information.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: $65,000 – $85,000
- Ref #: 2519