Senior Manager Accounting Firm
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000
Ref #: 2520
A warm, welcoming CA firm that have around 16 friendly staff are looking for a Senior Manager to join their team.
- Salary Review in 3 Months!
- Close to Public Transport plus on-site free parking available
About the Company
Our client is a professional accounting firm that has a strong client focus. The partners are very progressive and have a very close knit, friendly team.
- Review compliance work
- Manage client relationships
- Manage workflow
- Providing tax guidance to staff
- Preparation of Financial Accountants
- Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts & Individuals
- Advising on complex tax issues around Division 7a, CGT, FBT, GST, and more
- Corporate Compliance
- Superannuation Audit
- Business Advisory & Tax Planning
- Supervision of staff
What’s on Offer
Our client will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills and you can significantly contribute to the leadership group of this firm. In this role there is a salary review in 3 months, so start now and your salary will increase at the end of June!
Experience in a management role is desired as well as the CA or CPA qualification. You will be well presented with excellent communication skills. Strong technical skills are a must as you will be providing advice to clients and reviewing your team’s work.
How to Apply
Should this role seem of interest to you please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact Outfit Recruitment on (03) 9525 2440 for more information.
- Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: $80,000 – $120,000
- Ref #: 2520